الإسم: المستشار محمد حيان الحسيني
Muhammad Hayyan Al-Houssaini
Place & Date of Birth: Syria - Tartous - 1970
Marital Status: Married
Currently, I am working as a trainer and teacher at Al-Abjadya Center for Training and Qualifying and Al-Wadi Center for training and qualifying. I have been teaching Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Quality Management, Human Resources, NLP, and Tourism Marketing at the mentioned centers since 2004.
I also taught the mentioned subjects at ( Al Maamoun International Corporation).
1990 – 1997 Greece University
Hotel and Tourism Business Administration
1987 – 1990 Damascus Hotel and Tourism Center
-Graduated As Restaurants and Bars Manager
2012 Porto Tartous complex ( Amer group ), besides teaching since 2004.
2004 – 2009 Semeramis Hotel (5 stars)
Manager in charge
- Planning and organizing the hotel Policy.
- Staff Training.
- Organizing local & International Exhibitions.
2002 – 2003 Fun Town Complex (Restaurants and Entertainment Department)
Public Relations and Marketing Manager
- Staff Training.
- Organizing the Complex policy.
- Establishing Special programs for kids.
- Rising party Service income by 300%.
- Establishing The Marketing And Public Relations Sections.
1999- 2002 Four Seasons Complex
- Staff Training and Quality Management.
- Rising the Revenue up to 500%.
- Launching international group tour programs.
- Launching party activities.
- Launching Summer Club and Entertainment.
1997- 1999 LANOISSETTE Food Company
Marketing and Restaurant Manager
- Establishing and Managing
- Staff Training Manager, and policy planner
Above all the courses mentioned, I have taught the following courses since I started my career as a trainer:
- HR Courses for the UNRWA
- Courses for Libyan and Sudanese companies in Skills Leadership, Strategy planning, communication skills, and quality Management at the International Union of Arab Workers that is subordinate to the League of Arab States.
- A course in Small project Administration for the UNFPA and GOPA-DERD
The ability of convincing
The ability of project managing
Administrative sciences training for all specializations
Established a staff training and policy for the Officers’ Club in Damascus.